Business Development Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION & EXPECTATIONS
Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Office Based with some remote working
Reporting to: Sales Director
Job Purpose and Summary: The Business Development Executive’s role is primarily to support and co-ordinate the sales activity by creating new business opportunities, and managing the sales funnel and he/she will be assisted by the sales & marketing team to do so. The BDE shall create and develop new business opportunities and relationships with potential customers and help identify new sales opportunities in our preferred sectors. The methods used to create these leads will be largely up to the BDE, but shall include, inbound sales enquiry qualification, tele-sales, digital marketing campaigns / social media (Linked-in) as well as email and any other viable industry tools in a collaborative approach with our marketing department. The BDE will work closely with the Sales Team to meet sales goals as provided by management. The BDE will act as a liaison between various branches of the company and will provide valuable feedback/reporting to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Sales Team to directly target specific sectors in a structured and coordinated approach in order to generate sales opportunities/appointments for the sales team to attend either in person or via Teams / Zoom calls.
- Create mainly new opportunities with new customers as well as some existing customers.
- Qualify new, existing and historic sales opportunities
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound lead generation activities.
- To ensure the Sales CRM / Database is kept up to date.
- Maintain and report the deal flow in the sales funnel
- Create new and innovative ideas to drive our lead generation.
Minimum Education/ Training Required:
- A strong background in sales / business development/lead generation.
- A good general business knowledge with at least 2+ years business development / tele-sales experience.
- An open plan, energetic and creative environment
- Dynamic workflows, enabling interaction with all staff and constant agile thinking
Essential Equipment Knowledge Required:
- Office 365 – including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint/Teams
- CRM – CASH
Additional Essential Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Creative approach to thinking outside the box.
- Energy and drive
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Flexible, and reliable
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize important activities
- Able to function as a member of a team
To apply for this role please send a copy of your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org