JOB DESCRIPTION & EXPECTATIONS
Title: Project Manager
Location: Office and Field based
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Job Purpose and Summary: To assist in Post Sales Installation works including management and guidance/instruction of Installation Engineers. Ensuring that all systems, equipment and infrastructure are installed as specified and designed. Installations are completed on time, within budgets and all works are carried out in a safe and professional manner. Amendments or Compensation Events are recorded and accepted/declined correctly. The Project Manager supports the sales team in the delivery of installations, service and maintenance works with day-to-day client, sales colleagues and engineer focused activities. As an important part of the installation and engineering team this role is sometimes customer facing and is key to ensuring that the equipment, systems and services we supply are of an exceptional standard and uphold our values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Projects are installed effectively, on time, within budget and all works are carried out in a safe and professional manner.
- System Specifications are followed accurately and amendments and compensation events are recorded, reported, quoted for when required and accepted/declined in writing.
- Ensure that system designs developed by Monatrix are installed and operate as we have specified and designed.
- Ensure all paperwork is provided to the relevant people at the correct times and any documentation is completed accurately and professionally.
- All Installation and Commissioning process and policies must be followed as described and specified in the company ISO9001:2015 management documentation.
- Evaluate and improve the processes and policies relating to equipment and systems we offer. Asist in the implementation of these improvements.
- Ensure all relevant NSI codes of practices and British Standards are followed and complied with.
- All Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and any supporting RAMS are compiled, completed, distributed and signed for as defined within our and the client’s processes.
- Ensure all staff follow any site rules or processes.
- Ensure that all equipment, labour and plant are order in time to ensure we are in line and following any program of works.
- Communicate with the sales and operations department immediately if they need to be informed of any issues related to the project in anyway.
- Continually communicate progress of the project to the operations department to inform them of any future requirements and to allow them to record updates to CASH.
- Ensure that sufficient notice and time is provided, to the operations department, for the request of additional equipment and labour as it is required over the term of the project.
- Responsible for due diligence when considering any risks to our ability to effectively fulfil our commitment to the project. Complete a Risk Assessment of possible risks such as labour availability issues, containment issues, equipment delays, infrastructure routes and access issues.
- Ensuring they are available for Site Meetings or Client Facing appointments as and when required.
- Ensure accurate records are made during the installation of all relevant and important details such as equipment ID and address, equipment locations, drawing changes and numbering strategies etc.
- Ensuring all Commissioning, Testing, Paperwork and Hand Over is completed and carried out correctly, accurately and professionally.
- Assisting colleagues with ‘general housekeeping’ of the office.
Minimum Education/ Training Required:
- Degree level education
- Prince 2 Qualification
- 2+ years’ project management or specialised project experience
- Full Driving Licence
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- An open, energetic and creative environment
- Dynamic workflows, enabling interaction with all staff and constant ‘Agile’ thinking
- Field Based Customer Location or On Project Sites
Essential Equipment Knowledge Required:
- Office 365 – including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint/Teams
- CAD – And any equivalent drawing software
- CRM – CASH,
Additional Essential Skills Required:
- Effective organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Creative and out of the box thinking
- Energy and drive
- An amazing attitude
- Detail-oriented, responsible and conscientious
- Flexible, dependable and reliable
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to prioritize important situations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to take lead, direct and function as a member of a team
To apply for this role please send a copy of your C.V to email@example.com